Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My First Post

Creative title to the first post, I know. What can I say, I have quite an imagination.

I wanted to have a few posts on here about pregnancy, and besides, who knows whether I will even attempt to keep this up after little No-Name Ne
lson has arrived.

No, we don't have a name yet. Paul and I just can't seem to agree. Of course, the name I really like is one he suggested, only to decide later
that he didn't like it that much. Seems like he's not playing fair to me! So any great name suggestions would be very helpful. Don't bother with Zedekiah, Paul shot me down on that one. I know it's a bit out there, but I'm pretty sure there would never be another Zed in his class at school!

So what does pregnant Valerie look like, you
might be wondering? Well, I'll give you double the fun, and you can see both my sister and I as pregnant ladies. This was taken at our baby shower in Princeton, IL on February 14th. Yes, I am 3 weeks further along than Emily. We'll see if I actually beat her to delivery.

The nursery is almost ready, and I'm so excited to have it set up and ready to go. Of course it will be amazingly better when there is a little boy t
o put in that crib. I can't wait to put pictures of him here for everyone to see! God bless you everyone!


1 comment:

  1. What a cute blog! Love the pictures! Can't wait to meet Little Boy Nelson. I put your blog on my blogroll. :)

    ReplyDelete