Friday, July 24, 2009

3 Months Old!

It seems hard to believe that Joshua turned 3 months old last week. He has been such a good little baby for us as he continues to grow. He is smiling and "talking" alot now. He especially likes it when you sing to him, he tries to sing along with you. He usually sleeps through most of the night, he's been going from about 10:00 to 5:00. Paul is having alot of fun with him as he gets older and stronger. He's already trying to get him to "walk", of course with his help. Joshua actually will do it sometimes, it's pretty cute because he picks his knees up really high so it looks like he's doing some sort of mini-march.

Roxanna and Autumn (my sister-in-law and niece) just left to head back to Colorado. Their help over the past couple of weeks has been so great as I continue to get better. It was fun having a four-year-old here, it makes me wonder what Joshua will be like at 4. Autumn loved playing outside with the dogs and the last couple of days she had fun making "dog tents", which consisted of covering them with pillows as they slept on the couch. Surprisingly, they loved it and pretty much stayed there sleeping under all of the pillows.

I've made the decision to go back to work for a couple of days next week and try to start u
p again on August 3rd full time. I'd appreciate your prayers for this transition, but I am also looking forward to being back with my coworkers and getting back into the swing of things. Joshua has been so adaptable during the past few weeks that I am hoping the same continues at daycare.

My dad is coming to visit over the weekend and a couple of days next week. I know Joshua will enjoy the time with his Papa. Caroline and Naomi are coming for a few days after that. I'm wondering if I'll get to have a "Naomi language" conversation. If you're not sure what I meant you can check out my sister's blog for the video. She can talk really well, but has decided that it's really fun to make up words.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I am so glad you are feeling better! And I am glad to see you are going back to work in a few days. I think getting back into the old familiar routine will be good for you. And Joshua will do great! Babies are extremely adaptable!

    ReplyDelete