Friday, July 17, 2009

The Cousins

Joshua has had visits from two of his cousins in the past couple of weeks. He's still a little bit too young to appreciate them as playmates, but he does alot of smiling. He's also getting much stronger. He can hold his head up during his whole tummy time and rolls over alot. He loves to talk to everyone too. I find myself doing baby talk alot. :)

Here's a picture of him and Jed sharing the diaper changing table (which they both used alot). We had a very nice visit with Chris and Emily and Jed. I really appreciate all of them, they are very special to Paul and I.

My sister-in-law Roxanna and my niece Autumn are visiting now to help me out and to see Joshua. It has been so great having them here and I am so grateful for the help and company.

I feel like I am still slowly getting better. It sure is a process. I am thankful for all of the people that are praying for me to get better. I am sure ready to be myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment