Sunday, August 16, 2009

Four Months Old!

Joshua is now four months old! Can you believe it? I've seen some people who take pictures of their kids next to stuffed animals each month to see how much they grow. So I decided I'd steal that idea, even though I'm starting a little bit late.

Grandpa Gary and Grandma Sharon and cousin Adam got to come for a visit. Joshua had lots of smiles for them. They were wondering if he ever cries, until he got a little bit tired in the afternoon. But he is usually a pretty happy little guy. We had a nice lunch at Rose's in their 3-season porch that is open to the outside overlooking Reeds Lake. It was good food and good company. And we tried out his jumper for the first time while they were here. He seemed to love it and can even reach the ground when it's set to it's lowest level.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Joshua has figured out that chewing on his hands is pretty fun. So here's a video of him trying to get the whole thing in his mouth.


1 comment:

  1. That video is hilarious!! It looks like he's gonna choke on it. Glad you had fun with Paul's parents and Adam. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete