Joshua is now 5 months old and his new tricks are rolling over both directions, jumping in an exersaucer and "scream"-talking. He's not crying, he's just talking in screeches. Not sure why he thinks this is the best way to communicate, but I hope this doesn't mean that's how he plans to communicate when he can talk. Here's the picture of him next to his teddy bear at 5 months. He's definitely growing!
Everyone continues to be amazed by his hair. Here's a picture of some major bedhead.
We've started feeding him cereal occasionally. Here's a cute video of his first time eating it. More comes out than gets swallowed, I think, but he's got to start somewhere I guess.
Hopefully it won't be a month until I get to post again!
I'm still reading your blog! It's amazing to see how big he is getting. How about a bib next time you try cereal? :) When are you coming to CO again??
ReplyDeleteI'm still reading, too! Thanks for the new post! Looks like things are going well! :)
ReplyDelete