I am now the proud aunt of two beautiful children. My sister Emily and husband Chris had their baby this morning, a little boy named Jedidiah Carl. Well, maybe not so little, he was 8 lbs, 12 oz and 21 inches long. She did it without pain meds, which was pretty impressive. I can't wait to meet him. I wish they lived closer, it will be so fun for the boys to have a cousin so close in age. Now all of us sisters are moms, it's going to be great going through this motherhood experience with them.
God answered prayers for this delivery as well. Emily was scheduled for an induction on Friday morning, which she really didn't want to have to do. We were all praying that she could go into labor naturally, and God answered those prayers and more as Jed is here two days before the induction and healthy.
I wish I had a picture to post, but we'll have to wait for that until the new parents settle in a little.
Joshua has a new trick, he actually rolled over onto his back from his tummy. Of course, I was not recording it. I put him back on his tummy, thinking he'd never do it again, but sure enough........I managed to catch the end of it, here it is. Of course, by the second time he was not so happy about the whole thing. "Mom, I already did this once, and I'm going to make you pay for having me do it again!" I did have to bounce him to sleep after this because he was frustrated. :)
The girls liked watching this video, Autumn wants to know why he's crying and alayna kept pointing and saying Joshy. I tried to get her to say Joshua but she wouldn't. They want to watch it again.
ReplyDeleteRoxanna